| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Syracuse, Ne in April is quite mild at 10.7 °C (51.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 69.8mm (2.7in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:54 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Syracuse, Ne April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Syracuse, Ne, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Syracuse, Ne:
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) N
- David City, Ne, Usa - 98.7 kms (61.4 miles) WNW
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) WSW
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S