| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Syracuse, Ne in July is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 95.3mm (3.8in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:23 long and the longest day is 15:04 long with an average length of 14:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Syracuse, Ne July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Syracuse, Ne, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Syracuse, Ne:
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) N
- David City, Ne, Usa - 98.7 kms (61.4 miles) WNW
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) WSW
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S