| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Syracuse, Ne in November is cool at 3.8 °C (38.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.6 °C (27.3 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 35.3mm (1.4in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 9:26 long and the longest day is 10:21 long with an average length of 9:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Syracuse, Ne November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Syracuse, Ne, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Syracuse, Ne:
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) N
- David City, Ne, Usa - 98.7 kms (61.4 miles) WNW
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) WSW
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S