| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Syracuse, Ne in October is quite mild at 11.8 °C (53.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.1 °C (39.4 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 15.3 °C (27.5 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 63.2mm (2.5in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 10:23 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Syracuse, Ne October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Syracuse, Ne, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Syracuse, Ne:
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) N
- David City, Ne, Usa - 98.7 kms (61.4 miles) WNW
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) WSW
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S